BLH + LHS Chicken Bowl
Cost: $5/person to enjoy a catered chicken dinner by HyVee or $1/person to just watch the Falls Sports Kick-Off Program
What: The Fall Sports Kick-Off Program will introduce all fall sports and features a scrimmage of LHS football, band performance and Railettes dance routine.
Menu: Enjoy a fried chicken dinner complete with a mashed potatoes and rolls
Where: Hutchins Field and the concession area
View the flier for more details or share with friends!
Pick up your tickets on the day of the event or from the Rails Shop in advance. We won't ship tickets. Your email receipt will also count as a ticket.
Earn Your Program Donation Dollars!
For 2019, BLH is doing a donation share with programs that sell 100 tickets (or more!). Once a program meets the 100 ticket threshold, they’ll earn $1 for every ticket sold.
Examples of how the donation-sharing works:
- Sell 101 tickets – earn $101 dollars for your program
- Sell 310 tickets – earn $310 dollars for your program
- Sell 97 tickets – Short of the 100 ticket threshold, so earn $0 for your program
Be sure to select your program from the drop down menu!
Events like the Pancake Breakfast are fundraisers for BLH each year. Without your support, we wouldn’t be able to give back Lincoln High School and the students. All net earnings are donated back to the school in the form of:
- Scholarships for graduating Lincoln Seniors
- Band and Orchestra Instruments and Band Uniforms
- Replacing athletic uniforms every 3 years
- Senior Celebration
- Vocal Music